Spiritual Worship must not miss all the places to pray for their wishes and see the scenery of both sunrise and sunset and admire the beauty of nature at the best time.
- See the scenery of Sam Wan Stone Park One of the most beautiful sunset viewing points in Thailand
- History of the sacred place, Pa Kham Chanod, Chao Pu Ue Lue Shrine
- Get to know local produce such as fresh fruits and vegetables and traditional desserts. Ready to buy souvenirs made by local people.
- Be amazed by the sunrise viewing spots and nature trails throughout your worship journey.
Round-trip air tickets Thai airline Vietjet Air (VZ : Suvarnabhumi – Udon Thani – Suvarnabhumi)
Cost of van with driver (Private: no joining the van)
Accommodation cost for 2 days 1 night: 2 – 3 people per room: We reserve the right to choose accommodation. If accommodations are full, the tour will arrange accommodations of a comparable level
Boat fare to Don Pho Island + Island stepping fee
Food costs not specified in the program
Van fuel cost: Actual payment at the job site
Tour guide fee on day 2 of the program (if desired)
Value added tax Vat 7% and withholding tax 3%
Meet at Suvarnabhumi Airport at 5:00 a.m. – Udon Thani Airport.
Kham Chanod – Pu Sri Sutho Shrine
Phu Thok Temple – Lonely wooden mountain bridge
Sam Wan Stone Park – watch the sun set over Sam Wan Stone
Watch the sunrise at Nakee Cave – Pu U Lue Shrine – Don Pho Island – Udon Thani Airport – Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Naga Cave – Hiking the natural path on the Dhamma-Naga route.
Chao Pu Ue Lue Shrine – Pay homage to Luang Pu Ue Lue
Don Pho Island – Travel to the island by boat and pay homage to Sri Sri.
- Booking appointments
Please reserve a treatment appointment for at least 7 days.
You can contact us during business hours, Monday – Sunday, 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Reserve services via phone: 0869148888
- Reserve services via personal Line: @thaiwellness
- Book services via facebook: Thaiwellness and Travel
- Book through a person: 1600 New Petchaburi Road, Makkasan Subdistrict, Ratchathewi District, Bangkok 10400
Activity cancellation conditions
- We reserve the right to cancel. Because it is a special price package If any changes occur that is a force majeure event such as
Weather conditions, strikes, revolutions, etc., the customer can adjust the travel dates in that program.
- The organizer will not refund all service fees in any case.
- We reserve the right to reserve prices for Thai tourists only. Foreigners will have a new price calculated.
This tour program This is only an offer that must be confirmed by the company once again, although this list may change as appropriate.
- Vehicles are regularly disinfected.
- Clean common areas of contact regularly
- There is hand washing gel for tourists throughout the trip
- All employees are vaccinated against Covid and measure employees’ temperatures regularly
Khamchanod, Wang Nakin, Udon Thani
64 Village No. 11, Ban Muang Subdistrict, Ban Dung District, Udon Thani 41190
Suvarnabhumi International Airport